Tuesday 13 April 2010

Fullers PR success

Sorry, things keep popping into my head tonight. I meant to blog the other day to say well done to the Fullers PR team with all the coverage from that Cameron visit on Monday

Having him stand in front of cases of London Pride stacked a mile high was a marvellous bit of product placement. And it made me thirsty.

We were watching it in the office and it made me really hanker after a pint. And afterwards, someone from Sky News was doing a live into the studio standing in front of a London Pride truck. I was starting to think that they were missing a trick focusing so much on one product, when an ESB truck rumbled into shot. Good maximisation Fullers!

Well done to those clever PR men at Fullers. And if any of them fancy sending Solomon a case of ESB by way of thanks for this needless plug of their products, all they need to do is get in touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment